Usually, when our students get their target IELTS score, they say “You are amazing. You are the best.” That might very well be true, but we tell every student the same thing. I mean we teach them exactly what they need to do for their situation. The student, YOU, must do the work. So, YOU are amazing. YOU are the best!
You need IELTS. You’ve tried to study by yourself using YouTube or any free resources you can find. Maybe your friend told you it was easy. Maybe it was easy FOR THEM, but you are not them. It might not be easy for you. In fact it probably IS NOT easy for you……and all that time you are basically wasting searching for free materials is really not helping. Luckily, FOR YOU, we have a variety of Face To Face course options. These have been incredibly popular and many students find us by word of mouth (friends telling their friends about us), which is the best recommendation we can have.
Why should you join us? Well, there are a few reasons. Firstly, we have the best advice in both the knowledge of what the IELTS examiners want you to do and how you can give it to them. Secondly, we have the personal development and coaching skills to help make you the best student you can be. We know you want get your score as quickly as possible and get incredible value for your money. So, we use the previously mentioned skills to push you even when you want to give up because we KNOW it will help you.
From experience with nearly all of our students, we know that studying for IELTS makes you worry A LOT. You are anxious. Here’s the answer. Action Beats Anxiety!
We make you take action that you probably wouldn’t take without our help, and the result is that you get your target IELTS score in less time. This means that you can possibly save money and time to spend both things that are more important to you.
Whether its private lessons or small group classes, you can get the best results for in-person, face to face classes in our classroom. It is completely different from a regular school because every person is totally focused on getting their target IELTS score as quickly as possible. This means you need to work hard and get the right advice and support. Luckily for you, that’s exactly what we provide.
Private Lesson1 Hour
- 1 Hour of whatever you need
- Get your writing assessed
- Practice 3 or 4 speaking tests
- Plus 10% GST
Private Lessons5 Hours - Save $25
- All the features of the 1Hour Private Lesson, bu tin a prepaid package to save you money
Private Lessons10 Hours - Save $
- All the features of the 1 Hour Private Leson, but in a longer prepaid package saving you even more money.
IELTS 36 Hour CourseMornings or Evenings or Mixed
- 36 Hours of small group classes
- Usually 3 sessions per week for one month OR two sessions per week for 6 weeks
- Daytime classes – Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays 10am to 1pm
- Evening Classes – Tuesday, Thursdays 6pm to 9pm
- If you need to miss a class, you can come to a different session or add it on to the end of your course
- Generous 3 month expiry from date of purchase
- Access to 13 official practice test books
- A copy of our first book, Focused Listening
- Personalised study plan
- “It’s like a private class.”
- Plus $100 Enrolment Fee
- Plus 10% GST
- 30 minutes language assessment
- Leave with the right advice for your situation
Group Class & 10 Hour Private Lesson PackageSave $230+
- All the features ofthe private lessons and the group classes
- This is for the student who really want st oge ttheit target IELTS score as quickly as possible while saving money and time
- Includes Enrolment Fee
- Plus 10% GST
Before we accept you as a student on one of our courses, we require you to do a practice test and have a consultation. Thisway we can provide you the best service, saving you time and money.